- Need to contact our billing department or pay your bill online?
- REMSA Billing Information
- Have you been transported by REMSA, SEMSA, or Care Flight?
- Fill out our online comment card.
- Make sure that your child seat is installed properly and adjusted for your child with a free inspection from REMSA, Safe Kids Washoe County Coalition, and community volunteers.
- Point of Impact Schedule
- Want to sign up for our Silver Saver program to save on future ambulance costs?
- Silver Saver
- Interested in signing up for Care Flight's Flight Plan membership program.
- Flight Plan
- Have you called our Nurse Health Line? Fill out our comment card online.
- Nurse Health Line Comment Card
Want to donate to, or learn more about Safe Kids of Washoe County
- View our Community Benefit Report
- See Report
- View our orientation to medical direction video
- Orientation to Medical Direction Video
- Print and fill out our REMSA / Care Flight release for medical records form.
- Release for Medical Records
- Interested in one of our many education classes?
- Visit our REMSA education page.
- Need to set up medical coverage for your Event
- Special Events Info
- REMSA Protocol Manual
- While in your time of need, REMSA strives for your satisfaction with our service. If you have unresolved issues with REMSA, you may contact the Washoe County Health Department to file a concern. The direct number is 775-326-6042